Tuesday, June 26, 2012

A couple of firsts!!

Last night 6-25-12 my cousin and I hit up the court. We were about to leave but I wanted to try and dunk on the 9'10" goal I had almost got about a week ago. I jumped quite a few times and just couldnt get it and then my cousin told me to grab rim with two hands. I knew I could not do it but I said oh well. I ran and jumped off 2 feet and grabbed it with both hands!!! I was pumped so I tried it off 1 foot and got rim with 2 hands again!!! I was shocked to say the least so I decided I would try and get the 1 hand dunk again. Well I tried it and I got it down for the first time ever! but was not videoing as I was not expecting to get it down :(  Well my cousin got the phone and started recording and I got it down AGAIN!!! This is only 9'10" but it is definitely progress even though I still have not started the jump manual due to my back. Sorry for the poor video quality. It was off of a cell phone and it was dark.






No comments:

Post a Comment