Sunday, April 14, 2013

9'10

First off sorry that the camera is facing the sun. That was the only place I had to put it. As usual I was at the park by myself so I had to set the camera (iphone) on the light box breaker. I have dunked 9'10 of of 2 feet several times, just have never gotten it on video so I made sure to get one down on video. I had LOTS of dunk attemps off of the lob but I only included a few in the video. I managed to get one dunk off the lob off 2 feet for the first time. Not sure you can call that a dunk but it went in anyways. I also got 2 dunks down off the lob off 1 foot. I had many attempts as you can see in the video and was about ready to quit. You can even hear me in the video say "last try my foot and shin hurts". That's when I finally got it down so I tried again and got it down a little harder. Need to start getting these down more consistently now.



3 comments:

  1. Dude, those were legitimate dunks. Dunking on 10' shoudl be easy for you considering how high you were getting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Took lots of attempts to get those few dunks though! Looks easy but it didn't feel too easy doing it haha. Hope to get more consistent and get more force by may 31st which is graduation.

    ReplyDelete