Monday, April 22, 2013

A first!?

Alright, I went to the court Sunday evening to try some stuff and I wore my Kobe 7's which I have only used on the indoor court. I don't get to go to the gym much so I thought what the heck the shoes were $180 so mine as well get some use out of them. I felt like I was jumping higher and I give credit to the shoes. It was probably just a good jumping day but who knows. I still feel like I can get a tad bit higher if I were on a wooden floor. My approach isn't as strong because I'm afraid on the plant that I will slip and fall on the cement. I've come close to doing that before and I don't want to get hurt for sure!! I videoed running and seeing how high I could get my hand on the rim and I hit a couple inches below my wrist which is decent. I threw down a few dunks off one leg but the videos were bad, sorry. I did manage to get this dunk down if you can even call it a dunk. I was pretty pumped to say the least because I've never tried to do it or even thought I could. I just went up and did it without even thinking about it. Improvement? Possibly 1/32" maybe? Haha just kidding but I think I was getting a little higher anyways!



2 comments: