Sunday, September 9, 2012

Week Recap

Well this week I really did not do any jump manual like I had planned. I just can not seem to motivate myself to do it after school because usually I have homework and I am tired. I am going to try and get a little weight lifting in a day a week and also just jump and try dunks. On Tuesday I went to the gym and I did squats, calf raises, and ham curls. Those were the lifts I thought would benefit me the most and I wanted to have time to shoot some hoop in the gym before I had to leave. I also jumped yesterday and dunked 9'6 left handed pretty hard which I have never done and also got it with 2 hands pretty hard. I made several attempts on 10'1/2" and ALMOST got it down twice but just could not get it. Maybe this week I will get it down for the first time!

No comments:

Post a Comment