Saturday, September 15, 2012

First Goal.....Complete!!!

 
Ok so I have not been doing any jump manual at all. All I have been doing is lower body lifting and jumping dunking 9'6 and 9'10 trying to get higher at all times and dunk it even harder!! I also drink a whey power protein shake after lifting and jumping nearly every day. So everyone knows my goal has been to dunk 1 hand by September 17 which would be Monday. I went to the gym a little bit ago with a friend to see what I could do really not expecting much. I tried dunking many times and failed many times often boucing the ball off the back rim. Finally I got it for the first time but no vidoe!!!!!! So my friend grabbed the phone and I tried about 3 more times and failed before getting this one on video!! So I finally accomplished the goal of dunking with one hand and I did it before my set goal date. Just got to get even higher now where I can dunk it harder and more consistent!!

 


6 comments:

  1. Thanks man!!! It felt awesome! This rim is actually 1/2"-1" lower I believe (have not measured it) but in our other gym the goal is exactly 10' and I dunked it too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great man, this is awesome! Grats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure you will get it soon!!! Just keep at it

    ReplyDelete