Monday, October 1, 2012

Progress

I have not been to the gym to try some dunk attempts at 10' so I do not really know how I will do. I have been making progress dunking on 9'6 though! I can dunk 2 hands off of 2 feet which I used to not be able to do. I can also alley oop myself off the backboard and dunk with 1 and 2 hands. Definitely getting better jumping off of 2 feet as I do it more because it hurts my shins jumping off 1 leg. I am getting stronger too!! We lift weights at school 2 times a week and today we did 6 sets of 4 reps. On squat I did 205 which I thought was pretty good as I weigh about 145. I am just going to try and keep getting stronger and just keep doing dunks as it seems to be helping. Hopefully as project graduation at the end of May when I graduate, I will be able to throw some dunks down at 10'. Project graduation is an over night lock in at the gym and everyone in high school goes! It would be pretty cool to be able to slam some down with everyone there!!! Plus I will just have gratuated and that would be an awesome graduation gift!! 6" in 8 months possible!? Guess we will see.

No comments:

Post a Comment