Sunday, October 7, 2012

Getting better!

I went to the gym today and jumping around a little bit. I was able to grab rim pretty easy off of standing vertical, my guess is im about a 27.5" right now. Running vertical is probably 34"-35". I also was able to grab with 2 hands off of 1 step. To my surprise I was able to dunk it 4 times in a row!!! I missed a few times but I am getting it much more consistent than I was 2 weeks ago when I got 3 dunks down out of about 15 attempts. Today I got about 6 dunks down out of about 10 attempts. Still wanting to get higher and be able to slam it hard!!! Need to get it off the dribble to. What yall think!?




3 comments:

  1. Good job. This is cool. I need to get serious again. Been a little too lax lately.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome progress man! congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! Got to get even better. Good luck to both yall

    ReplyDelete