Monday, October 15, 2012

Another first!!

This past week I worked out after school, usually I lift twice a week in school doing squat and power clean and once a week after school doing squat, leg press, and ham curls. I did 300 on leg press which is 60 pounds more than I could do when I started training in July. Anyways, went to the outdoor court a little bit ago and slammed 9'10 dirty style!!! It seems so much easier to dunk it now!! I also dunked it on the 10'1/2" goal three times and I have never even dunked on that goal before!!!! So lets just say today felt pretty awesome and I felt like I was getting up there!! I dunked my wrist easy on 9'10. Plan on going to the gym on Sunday to make another video and see where im at. I feel like I am making progress though, not real fast but fast enough!! Got to get even higher though!!!

1 comment: