Monday, July 9, 2012

End of week 1

One week down...11 to go!!!!! Did all of the exercises and followed everything the best I could. Today on the workout I skipped the sprints because of my shin splints but did everything else. I went to the gym today and tested my 4 verticals and didnt really see or feel an increase in any of them which was disappointing. I did pop the rim with 2 hands once but that was basically all. When I got home I zoomed in on the computer and saw that actually did gain a little bit on a couple of the jumps!! Im going to start testing the verticals every Sunday or Monday in the gym that way I will know its the same rim and wont have to worry about lighting like I do at the outdoor court. Hopefully next week is better and I get a 1-2" gain on all verticals. Legs felt a little tired today also so that may have had something to do with the no gain on the running, not sure though. Praying for gains this week!!!!

Standing vertical: 26.5" (1/2" increase)
One step vertical: 29" (2" increase)
One foot running vertical: 31" (No increase)
Two foot running vertical: 30.5" (1" increase)





No comments:

Post a Comment