Monday, July 2, 2012

The Beginning!!

Today I started the jump manual and most of the workouts were 4 sets of 8 reps. I wanted to ease in to it because of my back so I did 2 sets of 8 reps. The workout went well though and my legs felt it esepcially on the weighted explosions and the medicine ball approaches!! Plan on doing the same for the weights on Thursday as far as the sets go. Maybe next week I will do all sets. Hopefully I will still see gains even though im not doing all the sets. Last night I measured 4 different verticals but it was dark outside and the video quality wasnt very good. Dunked on 9'10" again also! The journey has begun and there is no turning back now! Up Up and away!!

Standing no-step vertical: 26"
one-step vertical: 27"
one foot running vertical: 31"
2 foot running vertical: 29.5"

Stats: I touched the top of my palm on the rim with my running vertical and got my finger tips over the rim on my standing. I also touched the rim with 2 hands.
Rim in video is 1/2" taller (10'1/2")




No comments:

Post a Comment