Thursday, July 19, 2012

Rest Maybe?

So far this week I have done all but one day of exercise and that was off day exercises anyways. Yesterday I skipped the off day exercises because of a sore throat and allergies. The throat felt better today so I went on and did the weights even though I did not feel like it. Went up 5-10 pounds on every lift! I jumped around some but like Monday I was jumping at least 1" lower on every vertical jump!! Contemplating taking the rest of the week off and start strong on Monday. I have no clue why my vertical would drop other than me having allergies and possibly fatigue? Maybe if I take the next 3 days off I will be feeling great on Monday and will be jumping where I was at the end of week 1. I can not afford to be losing inches, I need to gain inches FAST!! About 6 weeks until school starts and I HAVE to dunk by then....

No comments:

Post a Comment