Tuesday, July 17, 2012

End of week 2

I have now completed 2 weeks of the jump manual and did all of the exercises. I went up at least 10 pounds on all of the leg lifts and my legs definitely felt it, that is good though!! I went to the gym yesterday and was planning on videoing my vertical jumps but ended up playing basketball instead. Once we finished our games I was completely dead so I did not video. I went to the gym today to try and video but I was jumping way lower than usual and did not want it on video!!!  I am hoping the reason for this is from playing lots of basketball last night which I am not used to. I also have a sore throat and my whole body just felt tired. Hopefully this sore throat goes away fast, cant get sick!!! I am going to let my legs rest today and tomorrow so I can hit the weights hard on Thursday! I definitely plan on videoing my vertical jumps next Monday. Hopefully I will be jumping HIGHER and not lower!!

No comments:

Post a Comment