Thursday, August 9, 2012

Current Vertical

Sorry I have not been posting the measurments of my verticals lately. A little bummed today because I have somewhat of a cold and have to skip the weight workout today. My whole body is sore, I have a cough and just feel plain tired! Anyways based on my last 2 videos my running 1 foot vertical was a little different when I dunked 9'10 and when I touched the 10' rim. I looked to be about 2" higher when I dunked 9'10 than when I touched the 10' rim. Take a look yourself. My reach is 7'11 and the goal is 9'10 so that is a 23" difference. From my middle finger to my wrist is 8" and I am several inches below my wrist over the rim.
Standing vertical: 27" (1" gain since starting JM)
1 step vertical: 30" ( 3" gain since starting JM)
Running 1 foot vertical: 32" in the gym & about 34" when I dunked 9'10 ( 3" gain since starting JM)
Running 2 foot vertical: 31" (1.5" gain since starting JM)

5 comments:

  1. hey!
    i got my first dunk today!
    ill try and upload it in the next week or two!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome man!! Hope to be there myself in the next week or two.

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFdEMFN3DrY

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice!! I can not jump off of 2 feet with a basketball at all! All my dunk attempts have to be off of 1 leg. How are you on grabbing rim with 2 hands?

    ReplyDelete
  5. i can grab the rim with two hands up to the ends of all my fingers, maybe a bit more

    ReplyDelete