Wednesday, August 1, 2012

I like the outdoor court!!:)

Last night I went to the outdoor court (the same one I dunked 9'10 for the first time and grabbed rim with 2 hands on 6-25-12) After playing a game of 2 on 2 I went to the 9'10 rim and grabbed with 2 hands EASILY!! So easy that I even grabbed it with 2 hands on my one step vertical!! I was not very confident at all with my one leg jumping but I thought what the heck. I grabbed the basketball and dunked 9'10 off one leg about like I did a month ago but I was happy because I had not been able to dunk it in the past weeks. One of my friends walked over and I told him I was going to try and put some force behind it and I may not make the dunk. Needless to say I dunked it harder than I ever have!! There was no bouncing around in the rim, it went straight down and hit me in the chest before I ever hit the ground!!! Oh and by the way...I grabbed the 10' 1/2" rim with 2 hands also for the first time. Based on last night my running 2 foot vertical has increased about 2" and my 1 foot about 1". Last night was the first time I have actually felt like I was jumping higher since starting the jump manual. It was a great confidence booster and it came at just the right time. Ready to add on some more inches theses next few weeks before school starts!!

4 comments:

  1. Awesome man! Congrats! Keep going!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks man!! I am definitly going to try and get video the next time I am jumping really good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sweet! Looking forward to seeing your next vid!

      Delete
    2. Yes, definitely get video next time. I'm SO the opposite. I hate jumping on the outdoor court. I've always loved the indoor can get so much higher. Grats man, this is awesome.

      Delete