Thursday, August 16, 2012

End of week 6

Sorry for waiting so long to post. Week 6 is now done and in the books. I missed one day of core and upper body workout and a day of off day exercises. In my last post I said I was going to miss the weight workout because I was getting sick. Well the next day I felt better so I went on to the gym and did the weight exercises. I did it on Friday and I was very sore until about Tuesday! I have no idea why, possibly because of the squats which I just started doing recently. I also went very hard with as much weight as possible. The floor in the gym is being waxed so I was not able to go in and get video. I have dunked 9'10 a few more times but have not been able to dunk it as hard as I did in the last video. Must have really been jumping good that night. My goal has been to dunk before my birthday which is on Monday!! I am not feeling confident about this and will likely have to bump that date a few more weeks. School starts in a week and a half which is going to make it harder to get workouts in but I will try and see what happens. Kind of starting to lack in confidence and I need something to light the fire again...

No comments:

Post a Comment