Monday, August 27, 2012

End of week 8

Got both the plyometric workout and the weight workout in as long as a day of core and upper body. I have not been testing my verticals each week like I should because of no way to video. I did go to the gym yesterday and jumped a little. I did get 2 "dunks" down if you can call it that. It was more of a very very weak dunk. I felt like I was high enough to get it down but I just could not get it down witout bouncing it off back iron. Hopefully I will get it down soon!!!! Im so close I can freakin taste it, just got to get it. I am taking this week off from JM to see how the weight lifting is going to go at school before I schedule for next week. Been trying everything to ease the shin splint in my left leg but can not find any cure. Just need to layoff from jumping so much I guess. Hope to get some video once my "dunks" dont look pathetic haha Good luck to all training!!

1 comment:

  1. nice man! sounds like you are right there!

    one thing that has helped me when my shins have been bothering me is to take off your socks and put a small towel on the floor. pick up the towel with your toes.

    good luck!

    ReplyDelete